Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Just wanted to say Happy Father's Day to Monte, my dad and all the other dads out there. I have been blessed with a wonderful husband who is a spectacular dad. He always puts our family first. He is a great provider and supporter. I love to watch the kids when Monte gets home they get so excited when he walks in the door from work. They can't wait to play with him. No matter how long his day has been he is always willing to play. He is such an encourager and is always pointing out the positive in everybody.

I am also blessed to have a great dad myself. Dad sacrificed a lot for our family. I really appreciate all that he did/does for us. Even though I am gone and married he still cares and loves me. thanks dad and Monte for everything you do. happy Father's day.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Happy Father's Day Monte! I would agree with Jules, you are a GREAT dad! love you all! See you soon! yippeee!