Friday, November 21, 2008

Church at Disney?

As we are driving to the store today and this is the conversation between Beckham and I:

B: Mom are there churches at Disney World because I didn't see any?
Me: I don't think there are Beckham.
B: Why not? There should be churches every where
Me: I agree
B: I think they should put one in Downtown Disney because church is important and Disney World should have one. It has everything else.
Me: I agree
B: It should go right next to the Princess store.
Me: Maybe when you are older you can start a church there.
B: OK, or we could move Disney by our house because we have a lot of churches here.
Me: True but that might be hard. Good idea though.

It touched my heart to hear him talk about how important church is and that he even realized there wasn't a church at Disney.

3 comments:

David and Amy said...

That's my nephew!!

60 toes said...

I think there is a chapel at the Grand Floridian and I think they even hold services there. Next time yougo maybe you can check it out. It think the main purpose is for weddings. That is a sweet little guy. When we see you I will have to tell you what Emma said about the Mormon Tabernacle at about the same age.

JulieMonte said...

I thought there might be one somewhere but didn't know for sure. I knew if a Disneyphile was reading my blog they would be able to tell me. Guess that makes you a Disneyphile!:-)