Sunday, April 22, 2007

Teaching Old Dogs New Tricks


So, a few weeks ago my brother and sister-in-law started blogging and I have enjoyed reading the stories of their everyday lives. I was kicking around the idea of starting one for our family. My sister Katie came to town this weekend and convinced me to start one. I didn't know where to start and since Katie is here she is able to sit right next to me and help this old dog learn a new trick. I don't know how often I will be able to post but after telling Katie some of the funny stories about the kids I thought I should document them so others could smile with us. Enjoy!

2 comments:

60 toes said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. We are anxious to read about your adventures. I hope none of your stories involve angel food cake pans. :)

-C

rscott027 said...

Dear Watkins all,
Coming from an old dog who needs to learn new tricks, I am excited to read your blog page.It will fill me in about momentous life journeys, and maybe in the process I'll get "with it" in the computer world. Truthfully, dad already had to come down and help me once. :) Pls don't think I'll be checking this every day as I already have trouble just with e-mails. I have already been entertained and lol(Impressed?) at your pages. May you day be free of cake pans and filled with only night lights and no lamps! Mom