Monday, July 16, 2007

DC Pictures

As promised here are a few pictures from our trip to Virginia/Washington DC. We had so much fun visiting family and friends. There are so many great pictures Meggo is going to teach me how to put them in a filmstrip. Until then enjoy these.

Ainsley the ham.


The Fam (minus Adam's fam) on the 4th at Amy's BBQ
Waiting for the fireworks with Katie, Ryan and Christina (Meggo is taking the pic)

More waiting...


Still waiting for the fireworks but at least it's almost dark...

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love the pics... hopefully meggo will put all of them up in an online photo album so we can look at them all! :) give her a couple hints to get workin on that! :) lol

Megan Kuemmerlin said...

I am in that one picture...I'm holding Beckham...I know we look alike :)