Thursday, July 26, 2007

Growing like weeds

Monte has been out of town all week so Megan and I have been scrap booking. Truth be told I am so far behind I don't think I will ever catch up. I am a little less than 2 yrs behind on Beckham's book and until this week I was only to 3 months for Ainsley - but with meggo's help I am up to our Hawaii trip (8 months for Ainsley). The first night we didn't get much done because we looked at the pages that had been done and talked. Flipping through the pages made me realize how fast time flies when you are older, especially when you have kids. Looking at Beckham and Ainsley's birth pictures made me remember how wonderful and amazing those days were. I know every mother says it but, it does seem like just yesterday they were born. It was so fun to look through the scrap books and see how they have grown. Time is so short we need to remember to cherish every minute with loved ones and make the time to create those special memories. Before we know it we'll be dropping them off at college (Beckham is already asking when he can go to college. On a positive note he wants us to go with him. I am sure he will change his mind 14 short years from now.)
Here are a few pics of the kids. They are growing so fast we say, they are growing like weeds.





1 comment:

Megan Kuemmerlin said...

awwwww they are so cute. They have grown so much since I have been here! "Ains" is talking so much now and "Seckham" is a real chatterbox!