Thursday, May 15, 2008

Perfect Water

I mentioned in another blog entry I started a new adventure. I am selling Perfect Water and other products for a company. I originally got into it because we bought their vitamins and if you buy into the company you get the products at wholesale. We are a big fan of the Nutrilite vitamins. We figured we would make up the registration fee if we bought vitamins 3 times. Even though we had bought in to the business we weren't selling anything until they came out with this new product - Perfect Water. At first I thought it was a hoax and was very skeptical but after trying it I was amazed. It is said to increase flexibility, strength, balance and hydration. All it is is water that they have put through a process to shrink the molecules, oxygenate it and ionize it. They have been working on it for 30+ years and finally figured out how to make it shelf stable. Right after I drank 2 oz of this water my flexibility increased 3 inches and my balance was unexplainably better. The results are instant. I can't explain all the science behind it - all I know is it works. I took it to some coaches and players and even they were amazed. I really got excited about it was when my trainer (the lady that trains Marines) tried it she saw a significant difference in the way she felt especially in her knees. She has had 7 knee surgeries and her knees hurt a lot. After drinking 2 oz of this water she felt great. She ran, did lunges and was jumping up and down with no pain in her knees. After all I had seen I decided to take the plunge and start selling it. If you are interested or want to learn more about it let me know. You can purchase it at my website www.americasperfectwater.com and if you want to read more about it go to www.drinkperfectwater.com

No comments: