Friday, February 1, 2008

4 things

I'll admit it - I'm a slacker. I have all intentions of blogging more but never seem to get around to it. A few people have blogged or emailed me this 4 things list so I thought I would play along and do it myself. For those of you that keep looking for the snowman blog I promise I'll get to it soon (before spring). I haven't downloaded the pictures of our snowman but once I do I'll blog about it. Anyway, on to the 4 things:

Four jobs I have had or have:
1. lifeguard
2. Arthur Andersen
3. 1st grade teacher
4. mom

Four places I have lived
1. Northern Virginia
2. Florida
3. Chicago (suburbs)
4. Austin, TX

Four movies I have watched over and over
1. Grease
2. Any of the kids' movies
3. Top Gun
4. Sound of Music

Four shows I watch
1. The Unit
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. College Football
4. The Hills

Four places I have been
1. China
2. Australia
3. New Zealand
4. France

Four favorite things to eat
1. candy
2. white cake with butter cream frosting
3. wings
4. lobster
(all healthy stuff - LOL)

Four places I would rather be
1. On the beach
2. Somewhere I've never been (Costa Rica, Sweden, Spain, the list could go on and on)
3. Somewhere warm
4. the gym (I know it's sad but I enjoy working out - if it's with a good instructor or partner)

Four things I look forward to this new year
1. Meeting my new niece (a few more months) and nephew (only a few more days)
2. Amy and David's wedding
3. Going to Vegas with Monte without kids!!!
4. Going to my parents lake house this summer

If you want to join the fun consider yourself tagged. Leave a comment if you are playing along so we can come read your four things.

1 comment:

Megan Kuemmerlin said...

i love all your food too! haha...it's a scott girl thing :)