Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Little Frog

Ainsley has turned into a little frog. She hops everywhere she goes. It's so cute to see her hop from room to room and activity to activity. She just looks so happy hopping around.

I do have to admit that when I am in a hurry her hopping isn't so cute. But I remind myself that she's young, carefree and time doesn't mean anything to her. I wish that was the case for me. All she cares about is hopping from place to place and she enjoys every second while doing it. Why can't we do that as adults? We are always in a rush to get places. We could all learn a lesson or two from our kids. Life isn't about rushing to get to the next event - it's about enjoying the journey and trying new ways to get there even if we look silly hopping to get there.

No comments: