Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pictures from Christmas

Here are a few pictures from Christmas. I might post more if I can convince my sisters to send me some of the ones they took at my parents. Our camera wasn't working on Christmas. Thankfully Doug and Judi had their camera and my sister's had theirs. We ordered a new camera but it's on back order so it might be a few more weeks.
Beckham as Rudolph

Our two little elves in disguise (they have such pointy ears)

Time to make cookies for Santa

Christmas Eve

3 comments:

David and Amy said...

Love the suit for Beckham - he was the star on our big day - will always remember that

Megan Kuemmerlin said...

Love your dress...why do you look better in it than me?!?! OH YEAH because you work out and don't live with Paula Dean and dad :)

Can't wait to see you guys next weekend!

Katie said...

I haven't downloaded mine yet, but when I do I'll send them to you! Love you! these pics are cute! :)