Sunday, May 13, 2007

Counting backwards



This weekend we got to go see the house my parents are building in SC. I can't wait for it to be done. It's going to be amazing but that is a whole different story and I'll write more about that another time. After touring the house we went to dinner with my mom and sister Megan. While we were waiting for our food Beckham was playing with the sugar packets. He would dump them out and then put them back making sure they all stood up like soldiers. While he was doing this I said, "Let's count them". (Picture of Beckham counting the sugar on the left) We did then he said he wanted to count backwards. He preceded to turn around in his chair, reach his hand back towards the table and grab a sugar packet and say 1, then 2, 3, you get the point. Of course we all started laughing. In his mind if he turned around and his back was towards it - he was counting backwards. (Picture of Beckham counting Backwards on the right)

5 comments:

Katie said...

Too cute! He doesn't do anything the convential way, but he ALWAYS gets the job done! Well done, Beckham.

Katie said...

Can we get a picture, PLEASE!? :)

60 toes said...

You have been tagged to post 8 random things about yourself (or selves). To see the rules, check out our BLOG.

Katie said...

You're slackin Watkins fam! No posts in way too long! :) You need to step your bloggin' game up! love you guys. Check out the pic I put up of Beckham! It's my favorite!

JulieMonte said...

School ended last week and beckham had his birthday. This week the Watkins are coming to town and Monte is out of town. I have had a lot going on . I'll try and post some stories soon. Sorry.