Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Tag...

Alright so I guess I have been tagged by my brother's family. Sorry, I've been out of the blog loop for a few days. Life has been busy with school ending (I was the room mom and had a bunch to do), Beckham's birthday, the Watkins coming, Monte out of town, swim lessons, etc. I'll try and do better with posting.



Back to being tagged. Here are the rules:

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

Here it goes:

1. One of us loves the beach the other doesn't care for it (guess which is which - if you have to think about it you must not know us very well)

2. Our first date was in Paris.

3. We love to travel.

4. We love listening to music especially live music - We miss Austin :-(

5. We enjoy making up new ice cream flavors, thanks to the ice cream maker my parents got us

6. We LOVE FSU football (really any football except those darn Gators)

7. We don't typically like chain restaurants.

8. I drink a cup of coffee every morning. Monte doesn't

I don't know who else to tag because everyone that I know who blogs already did this. So if you blog and you haven't been tagged consider yourself tagged.


1 comment:

Megan Kuemmerlin said...

Glad to see you are back on blogging...I'm excited for this summer! Love you