Saturday, May 5, 2007

Sleepy???


Ainsley loves to put her head down when she gets tired. If fact she will put her head down anywhere - on a shoulder (her favorite - she our cuddle bug), in her bed, on the table, on the floor and even on the garage floor. Awhile ago I was unloading groceries from the car. Ainsley and Beckham were playing in the driveway. It was nap time but I had to get the groceries put away first. I went out to get my next load and there was Ainsley laying on the garage floor. Luckily she found a blanket to lay on first. Beckham thought this was silly (he is always saying - that's silly mommy) and wanted to join in. So there were both kids laying on the garage floor. I'm sure if my neighbors saw they were wondering what was going on. We have been so blessed to have 2 wonderful sleepers. I don't know what I would do if we didn't. I guess the Lord knows what we can handle and He knows I need a break everyday.

2 comments:

Katie said...

A girl after my own heart. :)

60 toes said...

lol, Katie.

-A