Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Pictures from Doug and Judi



Since our camera is broken I thought I would post some of the pictures Judi sent from their visit.

The one of Beckham and I is of us making a pinata. He helped with the first layer but just wanted to get to the candy part and skip the 2nd layer. So, I got stuck doing the second layer alone.


The one of us in our backyard is when the kids were moving around the "mobile" bird houses Judi made. They are so cute and the kids love moving them all around the back yard.

We went to Monte's office and the kids enjoyed "working" like daddy.
And lastly there is a picture of Beckham in front of the wiener mobile trying to sing the Oscar Myer Wiener song. As you can see we had a great time with Grandma and Grandpa Watkins.

5 comments:

Katie said...

Looks like you guys had fun... ainsley's hair is getting so long! Maybe there is a star in the making with Beckham... "I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Wienner...." I can see it now!

Megan Kuemmerlin said...

Mine works so we can use it this summer!

Katie said...

Hey, did he actually sing the jingle?

Amanda said...

Did he actually sing it?

JulieMonte said...

no. He just stood at the microphone and wanted to talk into it.