Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Full Crib

Some people say that a picture is worth a thousand words well, that is true in this case. When Katie was in town we had a full house - Katie, Megan, my mom (for one night) and Katie's friend was supposed to stay with us one night. Katie and Megan don't like to sleep in the same room because one of them snores and keeps the other up. So, Megan slept in the guest room, Katie slept in Beckham's room, Katie's friend was going to sleep in the play room on the futon (he didn't end up coming). Since Beckham let Katie sleep in his room he got to sleep in Ainsley's room with her. This weekend was the first time they had slept in the same room together and after seeing the picture you will know why it was the last. The first night went well. They both went to sleep and didn't play or talk to each other. The second night was a different story. We heard playing in the room for a few minutes but didn't think much of it. After awhile I decided to go in and put an end to it. You can imagine my surprise when I opened up the door and saw the crib full of every toy in Ainsley owned. Ainsley was in the middle of it all. She was happy as could be until I came in and freaked out. I couldn't believe she was just sitting in the crib allowing Beckham to pile everything on top of her. Needless to say we have not let them sleep in the same room even though they ask. For those of you wondering I took Ainsley out of the crib before going to get the camera so she is not in the picture.

3 comments:

Megan Kuemmerlin said...

I have to upload the one of them in the box too...what's with your kids and stuffing things in boxes/cribs. I guess its a sure tell sign they are going to be pack rats like mom...lol

Katie said...

The best was the fact that Beckham made a bee line right to his "time out spot" on the stairs and sat there with his hand over is mouth, eyes wide open b/c he knew he was in trouble! lol. too funny.

JulieMonte said...

I missed that part I was too busy trying to get Ainsley out!!