Friday, June 22, 2007

Pictures

Since my camera is broken so I have to wait until I get pictures from family or friends to post them. I want to blog and document stories when they happen and don't always want to wait for pictures. So here are a few pictures that I would have posted with my pool blog, soccer camp blog, and a few random pics I thought were cute. Enjoy.

Beckham living up to his name at soccer camp



Beckham and Ainsley enjoying the pool


Beckham showing his sister some love!!



Beckham helping me with the grocery shopping. he has gotten much better at pushing his cart. The first time he ran over my heels half a dozen times.

2 comments:

Megan Kuemmerlin said...

i love the one of them hugging! so cute!

Inger said...

love the pictures as usual. also loved hearing about beckham's giftedness at observing things. kids really do "soak up" a lot in the environment around them. amazing!

miss you all. the pictures remind me that it has been a long time.

wish we were going to be here next week while you are visiting. will have to catch you some other time soon.

lots of love,

inger (and family)